Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! One of my favourite things to do is to visit graveyards, cemeteries, churchyards and other memorials to the dead, and to take photographs. I'm going to be using this blog to showcase as many of my photos as possible, from previous visits and from new ones. You'll be able to find a complete list of all sites via the 'index' page, with links going live as I create posts.

Click on any thumbnail image to bring up a large one. Images are all my copyright, but you are free to use them for non-commercial purposes.

I'll try to post at least two sites a week until I've got my entire archive online, and add new sites as I visit them. You'll find everything from Ancient Egypt to 20th Century memorials and mausoleums here, hopefully something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment