Pages

Monday 13 July 2020

Brockley and Ladywell Cemetery, 2019

Brockley and Ladywell Cemetery, London
Visited October 2019

One of my favourite local cemeteries, and one I've visited a load of times. It's not as grand as somewhere like Nunhead (which is within walking distance of here), but it does have its charms and I'm gradually finding more of the interesting parts.

Finally posting images from last autumn (without the 100s of fungi photos which I took there!) as I'll be posting a set taken in July 2020 very soon and I don't want to get them out of order... In autumn this is a wonderfully atmospheric place to visit, especially the wooded section, and I managed to find an area (2nd picture down) that I'd never visited before, which was interesting.









No comments:

Post a Comment