Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Lockdown : Cemeteries of South London

From end March to June the UK, like the rest of the world, has been in lockdown. I'm lucky enough to live within walking distance of a few cemeteries, although in the first 5 weeks of lockdown we could only go out for an hour a day, and the cemeteries were shut. But I could still walk past, and later on I could go further afield, albeit still only on foot, and got a few more shots. 

While I did full visits to a few (Nunhead & West Norwood in particular), these ones were simply passed through or walked past as part of a longer walk, but I thought it worthwhile documenting where I'd been...

Camberwell Old Cemetery (late March)


Ladywell and Brockley Cemetery (early April)


Camberwell Old Cemetery, mid-May





Nunhead Cemetery, mid-May



Ladywell and Brockley Cemetery (late May bank holiday)


St Mary's Church, Lewisham (late May)





St Nicholas Churchyard, Deptford, gates only (mid-May)

Dulwich Old Burial Ground (31 May)





No comments:

Post a Comment